Our Customer Service Advisors are the face and, more importantly, the voice of our business when it comes to dealing with our customers.
At Ageas, we are focused on providing second to none customer service and this is where you come in! We offer a busy, fast paced environment where our employees can grow and develop within their chosen role.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our Total Loss department and take on their own allocated number of claims to negotiate settlements through both written and verbal communications.
Acting as the primary contact for the customer you will ensure that a quality service is provided at all times. Managing your own caseload you will be expected to make decisions on all aspects of the claim and to self generate letters whilst ensuring claims are settled quickly and as economically as possible.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage the commencement of claims ensuring the customer requirements and expectations are properly framed and understood.
- Provide guidance to customers and help influence their decisions to protect claims cost and where possible provide a one stop shop.
- Ensure that claims are handled in the correct technical manner, in accordance with policy cover, legal liability, and department, fraud and FCA guidelines.
- Provide customers with a quality service in line with the Claims Guiding Principles.
- Ensure that during the claim handling process company standards, procedures and compliance are followed.
- Ensure the accuracy of reserves, diary and recovery fields.
- Provide effective internal and external communications in order to achieve a quality service in line with departmental objectives.
- Settle allocated claims to Ageas financial advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To be a skillful communicator capable of dealing effectively with all contacts ranging from the general public through to lawyers.
- An experience negotiator - desirable.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to demonstrate a high standard of customer service.
- A positive attitude and a flexible approach to change and team working.
- Minimum C Grade in Maths and English - or equivalent.Working hours based on a 35 hour working week; shifts provided in advance and are operational between the hours of Monday - Friday 9am-6pm
Working hours based on a 35 hour working week; shifts provided in advance and are operational between the hours of Monday - Friday 9am-6pm