Are you passionate about delivering world class Customer Service?
If so we would like to hear from you. We are recruiting for a number of Customer Service Advisors to work in our Claims departments.
Full training and support throughout your career will be provided.
Our Claims departments here at Ageas Gloucester are the face and the voice of our business when it comes to helping our customers provide top quality customer service and this is where you come in!
We can offer you a new career in a fun, fast paced call centre environment which allows you to grow and develop within your role. You could be speaking to our customers and managing the beginning of a claim, contacting third parties to offer our services, managing a caseload of claims to determine what's happened or even negotiating settlement fees for vehicles that are written off.
Full training will be provided to give you an in depth knowledge of our insurance products and utilising your listening and communication skills, will ensure our customer is able to make an informed decision.
Working on a shift rota basis you will be given your shifts well in advance which will ensure you maintain a great work life balance which is something we are also passionate about. We can offer full or part time roles also!
• Providing excellent service when our customers need it most.
• Dealing with claims in the correct manner to move the claim towards settlement.
• Consistently handling a large volume of calls to a high standard.
• Dealing with all calls professionally and efficiently and getting it right first time.
• Identifying indicators of fraud and using techniques to decide if the claim can be progressed or needs to be referred (training will be provided)
• Settling and negotiating specific aspects of the claim during the initial call.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• A passion for customer service and previous experience within customer service is essential.
• Ability to build a strong rapport with customers.
• Keen listening skills to make sure we capture the correct details - first time.
• Confident telephone manner.
• Computer literate with the ability to learn new systems
We value our customers but we also value you!
• Enjoy 23 days’ holiday rising to 25 days (with the option to buy an additional 5 days each year).
• Competitive pension scheme, a car lease scheme, life and health benefits.
• A selection of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle including discounts on well known retailers.
• Lots more......
Software Powered by iCIMS