1. Operating in a similar role within a regulated, multi-divisional, matrix driven organisation.
2. The ability to take a concept and turn it into a finished product, understanding how everything works end to end and anticipating the problems and solutions.
3. Proven technical expertise and development in;
4. Working in partnership with wider IT teams and stakeholders in delivering change and transformation programmes.
5. Clear commercial capability in evaluating, critiquing and challenging business initiatives and assumptions in a constructive manner.
6. Highly developed listening, communication and written skills with the ability to process and present both strategic a tactical information to diverse audiences.
7. Pro-active and engaging you’ll have experience of inspiring and mentoring teams, setting and conducting performance reviews and leading teams through change.
A comprehensive range of flexible benefits options such as a company pension, 25 days’ holiday, rising to 27 days after 3 years (you can buy or sell up to 5 days), a car lease scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, and an annual bonus. As well as a discounted on-site restaurant, our people enjoy discounts on company products and with a wide range of retailers & gyms.
We're a leading provider of award-winning insurance solutions in the UK, distributing our Personal and Commercial insurance products through brokers, intermediaries, affinity partners and the internet. We have three consumer brands – Back Me Up, Ageas Elastic and RIAS – and partner with some of the nation’s most well-known brands, such as John Lewis, Age UK, Toyota, Virgin Money and General Motors. We’re also partners in Tesco Underwriting, providing home and motor insurance to Tesco Bank customers. Insuring around five million customers and working with a range of partners, Ageas are recognised for delivering consistent and high-quality customer experiences. We employ around 4,000 people in UK based offices in Manchester, Stoke, Gloucester, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Eastleigh and London.
Software Powered by iCIMS