Leading a cross platform, multi-sited development team, you’ll be responsible for the design and deployment of exciting industry led and bespoke web based solutions across seven UK locations. We’re looking for a Web Development Lead who’s an enabler of change to drive, continuously improve and exceed customer expectations; whether it’s through introducing new technologies or building cutting-edge and complex technologies, suggesting innovative solutions or bringing teams together to deliver enhanced software developments.
What’s in it for you? You’ll be at the forefront of a transformation programme that’s taken a department from Waterfall to Agile, have the freedom to reposition the role, influence stakeholders, remove legacy systems, bring in new technologies and lead and inspire your team to become the best in industry.
Key to your success in this Web Development Lead, will be your experience of:
1. Operating in a similar role within a regulated, multi-divisional, matrix driven organisation.
2. Full stack development with the ability to take a concept and turn it into a finished product, understanding how everything works end to end, anticipating the problems and solutions.
3. Proven technical expertise and development in;
4. Working in partnership with wider IT teams and stakeholders in delivering change and transformation programmes.
5. Clear commercial capability in evaluating, critiquing and challenging business initiatives and assumptions in a constructive manner.
6. Highly developed listening, communication and written skills with the ability to process and present both strategic a tactical information to diverse audiences.
7. Pro-active and engaging you’ll have experience of inspiring and leading technical, development teams through change, making them feel valued and empowered.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy in this Web Development Lead opportunity:
A comprehensive range of flexible benefits options such as a company pension, 25 days’ holiday, rising to 27 days after 3 years (you can buy or sell up to 5 days), a car lease scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, and an annual bonus. As well as a discounted on-site restaurant, our people also receive childcare vouchers and enjoy discounts on company products and with a wide range of retailers & gyms.
About #Ageas UK
We're a leading provider of award-winning insurance solutions in the UK, distributing our Personal and Commercial insurance products through brokers, intermediaries, affinity partners and the internet. We have three consumer brands – Back Me Up, Ageas Elastic and RIAS – and partner with some of the nation’s most well-known brands, such as John Lewis, Age UK, Toyota, Virgin Money and General Motors. We’re also partners in Tesco Underwriting, providing home and motor insurance to Tesco Bank customers. Insuring around five million customers and working with a range of partners, Ageas are recognised for delivering consistent and high-quality customer experiences. We employ around 4,000 people in UK based offices in Manchester, Stoke, Gloucester, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Eastleigh and London.
Software Powered by iCIMS